Take your mobile monetization to the MAX with an unmatched scale.
Make sure you haven't excluded AppLovin from Appodeal SDK. It is included by default.
For AppLovin, you can use either Appodeal Default Account or you can connect your AppLovin Account to Appodeal. You can read more about these options here.
Appodeal Default Account:
- You need to full fill the requirements, which you can find in your App Settings -> Mediation Settings -> Line Items in your Appodeal account.
Your AppLovin Account:
- Complete the steps below to link your AppLovin account
Step 1. Prepare AppLovin account
Visit this page to register a new account with AppLovin.
Step 2. Create zones for required ad types
To create an interstitial zone, choose the Non-Rewarded Full Screen ad type.
Step 3. Link your AppLovin account with Appodeal
At this moment you have created zones on the AppLovin network side.
Now you need to add the values on the Appodeal side to finish linking your account.
1. Go to the Mediation Ad Networks.
2. Find AppLovin in the list of ad networks.
3. Click on the Link your account button.
4. Fill in the following data:
- email address associated with AppLovin,
- SDK Key,
- Report Key
5. Click the Create button.
Email - an email address that was used for the Applovin account registration.
SDK Key and Report Key - to find it, log in to the Applovin account and click on Account in the lower-left corner and go to the Keys tab. SDK Key and Report Key can be found in the first two fields.
The account is ready to use.
Step 4. Create line items for your app
It’s time to create line items for the app.
1. Open App Settings.
2. Open Mediation settings.
3. Find the AppLovin ad network.
4. Click on Add Line item.
Enter zone data in line item settings and click on Create:
Zone ID - Zone ID from AppLovin account. Navigate to AppLovin account → AppDiscovery → Zones.
Default eCPM should be set to the same value as on in the AppLovin account when creating a zone. If a zone has Optimized by AppLovin pricing setting, set Default eCPM to 0.
Keep the Add to configurations option enabled to add a line item in the waterfall once it’s created.
Step 5. Update app-ads.txt file
Be sure to set up app-ads.txt to help bidders and advertisers identify whether or not ad inventory is being sold by authorized sellers.
- If you implemented the app-ads.txt file, you should add Applovin lines. To get the one open Applovin account and click on Account in the lower-left corner and go to app-ads.txt Info tab and copy and paste all the strings from there into your app-ads.txt file generated by Appodeal.
- After you have copied the lines from Applovin, you need to insert them after #Applovin line and replace ours (all lines in #Applovin section) with yours.
- Save changes and wait at least 24 hours for ad networks to crawl and verify your app-ads.txt file.
Make sure there are no duplicated rows in the file.
Now you can monetize with AppLovin through Appodeal.